Unified Student Dress Code
- Ocean blue, lime green, navy or white polo shirts, t-shirts, long and short sleeved, sweatshirts, hooded jackets, and cardigans emblazoned with the Sawyer Road Elementary IB World school logo (Logo is preferred but not mandatory).
- Khaki or black pants/skirts/skorts/shorts/capris or plain blue jeans (with no decorative trims).
- Shorts and skorts must be finger tip length or longer.
- All pants must be belted or affixed at the waist and worn with a tucked in shirt.
- Students will be expected to wear the uniforms Monday through Friday with the exception of specially earned “FREE” days to be determined.
- All current “Spirit Wear” apparel already purchased from SRE can be worn as a uniform shirt.
- Khakis, blue jeans, pants, skirts, shorts, capris and skorts can be purchased at any local retail store or thrift store that sells those items.
- Spirit Wear items may be purchased from www.landsend.com/school or by calling 1-800-469-2222. Our Preferred School Code is 9001-0206-2.
Designated “free days” and “spirit days” will be scheduled throughout the school year.
Uniform shirts, sweatshirts, cardigans and hooded jackets with the SRE/IB logo can be purchased through American Solutions for Business. If you have any questions regarding uniform shopping with the vendor, please contact Jeff Smythia at 770-514-8888 or visit www.americanbus.com/newaces (Username: Marietta, Password: schools).
Unified Dress Code "Opt-Out" Form
Parents wishing to “Opt-Out” of the unified student dress code can submit their request to the school principal by completing an “Opt-Out” application.